All successful relationships have common characteristics. This is true whether the relationship is romantic, work-related, casual, or familial. Relationships are more stable and satisfying when all parties are on the same page. Communication is always a key element of healthy relationships, but there are additional important factors.
Practice these ideas in all of your relationships:
1. Accept responsibility. Forget about 50-50. Take full responsibility for your relationship. Relationships require regular attention and adjustment. Are you giving your relationship the time and maintenance needed to ensure success?
2. Be reliable. Regardless of the type of relationship, reliability is a key component. It’s imperative that you can be trusted and relied upon. The importance of trust and reliability can’t be overstated.
· Do you always keep your word? Can others count on you? Do others believe what you say? Relationships can’t survive without mutual trust.
· If you’ve been unreliable in the past, make a sincere effort to be 100% reliable going forward.
3. Forgive easily. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has bad days. Every person you know will hurt your feelings or let you down at some point. But it’s okay, since you’ll invariably do the same sometime.
· Every type of relationship has its rough spots. If you’re unable to forgive and forget, the relationship is forever tainted. No one is perfect, so allow yourself and others to be human.
4. Listen. Communication is key, and quality communication can’t take place without giving the other person your full attention. Turn off the television and close your laptop. Give others in your relationships the time they need to communicate with you.
· When they’re finished speaking, clarify anything that isn’t clear. Then feel free to speak.
5. Communicate your needs. Let others know what you need and expect from them. Most disagreements in all types of relationships are the result of someone’s expectations being violated. It’s not weak to speak up and make your needs known. It’s assertive.
· Many of us expect others to read our minds and behave in a certain way. This is unfair and ineffective.
6. Mind your tongue. It only takes a few seconds to say something that requires years to undo. If you tend to say harsh things in the heat of the moment, learn to take a pause before saying anything further.Ten seconds of keeping your mouth closed could eliminate a lot of your relationship drama.
7. Accept. A person’s “flaws” are usually here to stay. Your ability to overlook and accept the other person’s shortcomings is necessary for any relationship. That’s not to say that you should overlook the fact that someone is a serial killer, but a relationship will be a source of grief without acceptance.
8. Regularly evaluate your relationships. You wouldn’t drive your car without looking at the gas gauge every once in a while. Take the same attitude with your relationships. Ask yourself how each of your relationship is doing and take the necessary steps to strengthen them.
Rewarding relationship enrich our lives in countless ways. The quality of our relationships affects our happiness and success. Relationships require analysis and attention to thrive. Review your relationships and find ways to enhance them. Be strong enough to forgive and communicate your needs. Relationships can be complicated, but they make life worth living.
Are you a Christian still looking for your soul mate? Christian Cafe is a dating site where all members are in the same boat as you.
A dating site for Christians, owned by Christians. Your Soul Mate may be waiting for you there.
Discover What Quality Men Secretly Look for When Choosing "The One"
A high-quality man who knows what he wants will NOT settle for just any woman to build a meaningful relationship with. Men like this want a woman who exudes high character. And though she may be beautiful on the outside, he expects her inner worth to be far superior to the women around her.
Once a woman passes a man’s “physical appearance” test that is specific to his personal tastes, it’s her inner value (or lack thereof) that will either lose or keep his interest in her. Learning how to keep a man interested in you is as simple as figuring out what men want when it comes to choosing a partner for a long-term relationship.
Sadly, many women either disqualify themselves from relationships with phenomenal men or they only seem to attract losers, players, and time-wasters because they failed to develop the inner qualities great guys actively look for in a potential wife or girlfriend.
The 7 Qualities That Can Make a Man Fall Helplessly in Love With You
Due to trust issues, many great guys aren’t open about they need in a relationship. Because of this, many women only learn how to understand men after painful trial and error or by fighting to get a man to open up emotionally. By the time she’s figured him out, the incessant conflict and misunderstanding has already taken its toll on him; making his emotional barriers even stronger than before.
The faster a man trusts you on a subconscious level, the faster he’ll be able to let himself go completely and fall in love with you. And there are seven qualities that are so rare and invaluable in a woman, that when a man finds a woman like this he becomes absolutely determined to KEEP her in his life.
How to Find Mr. Right By Becoming Better Girlfriend Material
If you want to attract and keep a high-quality man then you need to understand what men want in a woman. This short book will reveal to you what a high-quality man wants in a woman he considers girlfriend or even wife material.
Although different men want VERY different things, there are certain feminine qualities that ALL commitment-able men look for when choosing a long-term mate. Only the woman who possesses these feminine qualities will find attracting men – quality men – to be both an effortless and rewarding activity.
Here’s what you’re going to learn inside:
· What men want in a woman, and why being unapologetically feminine attracts the BEST kinds of men.
· How to get a boyfriend using an “old-school” tactic that can captivate the heart of even the most unattainable man.
· How to understand men and what makes them WANT to commit to a woman.
· How to keep a man interested in you by giving him the ONE thing he needs even MORE than SEX. (the key to how men think)
· How to be a good girlfriend and make him see you as “The One” by displaying a RARE quality that few women possess.
· How to seduce a man and make him fall in love with you again and again by using a secret weapon that EVERY woman was born with (and no…it’s not what you think).
· How to find Mr. Right using a surefire dating technique that NATURALLY weeds out all the Mr. Wrongs, Time Wasters, and Players.
· How to escalate his emotional intimacy and keep your man happy (and helplessly HOOKED on you) without being a doormat.
· And much, much more…
Would You Like to Know More?
Get started right away and discover what men want in a woman and make him desperate to keep you all to himself.
Are you tired of traveling alone? Sick of cooking for one? Bored with the same routine? This book is for you.
Whether you have remained single most of your life on purpose, or you have recently become single after years with a partner, it can be tough making new friends, not to mention immersing yourself in the dating world at this stage in life.
But don’t fret, it’s not too late. Meeting a suitable travel companion, finding a trusted friend, or connecting with a romantic partner may not be an easy endeavor, but it’s much easier than you think. Once you set the proper groundwork and follow the tips, tools, and strategies laid out for you in this book, you will be surprised at how uncomplicated it actually is.
In The Art of Senior Dating, you’ll discover:
· Who you really are – your authentic self
· How to prepare for someone new and exciting to come into your life
· The single most powerful way to increase your socialization and dating confidence
· A clear vision of who you want in your life
· How to master online dating in a safe and fun way
· How to avoid the top ten pitfalls, untruths, and scams while dating
· The preparation and nuances of connecting and dating offline
· The new you – with more energy, more focus, and more purpose
· and so much more…
This book, which sets out an easy-to-follow, twelve-week program, is strategically arranged to progressively build your confidence and skills so that you will succeed with your goals, even if you’ve had lackluster results in the past.
Don’t leave it to chance to meet your next travel companion or life partner. Scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now!